We believe it is important to have a disciplined approach towards developing a successful financial planning strategy and follow this process:
1. Initial meeting and review - We undertake a comprehensive financial review of your circumstances and financial objectives taking account of any existing arrangements.
2. Needs and goal setting - We will analyse your needs and goals in great depth to ensure that your end goal is met.
3. Analysis and research - We will undertake thorough independent analysis and research to tailor an individual solution to your needs and goals.
4. Presenting a financial plan and recommendations - We will present you with comprehensive research of the whole, mortgage, protection and general insurance market and discuss the suitability of each area in matching to your needs.
5. Implementation - With your authorisation, we will proceed to the application stage and see the whole process through from start to finish with any property purchase, remortgage, protection policy or general insurance policy.
6. Forward planned regular reviews - We will diarise reviews in advance (normally annually) to ensure the all mortgage, protection and general insurance products remain suitable and up to date.
This process has to be underpinned by a joint commitment from both Immediate Mortgage Solutions and our clients in order to ensure the successful completion of their financial goals.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
For our mortgage advice we can charge a fee of typically 0.50% of the loan amount, or we can receive commission from the lender.
We feel it is essential to have the correct level
of Buildings and Contents insurance arranged
so there are no nasty surprises later.
Your mortgage will be one of the biggest financial commitments you have, so at Immediate Mortgage Solutions.
CFS Independent Financial Advisers
NatWest Bank Chambers, 2 Darras Road,
Ponteland, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE20 9HA
Telephone: 01661 821110
Fax: 01661 821120
To download our digital magazine packed full of informative financial news, simply register your name
and email address below.